(2) Great Britain
Correct Answer : (4) The first industrial revolution took place in England.
The first Industrial Revolution was the transition to new manufacturing processes in the period from about 1760 to sometime between 1820 and 1840.
It began in Great Britain and then spread to Western Europe, then North America, followed by Eastern Europe.
The industrial revolution was a period when new sources of energy, such as coal and steam, were used to power new machines designed to reduce human labor and increase production.
There were three main causes of the first Industrial Revolution. They are:
(1) The emerging of capitalism
(2) European imperialism
(3) Agricultural Revolution
- Who was the first Prime Minister of England ?
- Hitler became the Chancellor of Germany in ?
- ‘Liberty, Equality and Fraternity’ is the call associated with ?
- Which is an alternative theory to the Big Bang theory developed in 1948, stating that the universe does not change even though it is expanding over time ?