(1) slavery to feudalism
(2) feudalism to capitalism
(3) capitalism to socialism
(4) socialism to market socialism
Correct Answer : (2) The Industrial Revolution in England represented the climax of the transition from feudalism to capitalism.
In England, feudalism was in existence before beginning of Capitalism.
The increase in trade, mode of production and urbanization during Industrial Revolution led to the fall of feudalism and the rise of capitalism in England.
Karl Marx saw the Industrial Revolution as the climax of shift from feudalism to capitalism. The shift took in form of the change in mode of production and the alterations that it brought in class relations.
The Industrial Revolution in England represented the climax of the transition from feudalism to capitalism.
- In which war, were the French completely defeated by the English ?
- When does the sun shine vertically on the Equator ?
- Stars twinkle but planets do not twinkle because ?
- When does solar eclipse take place ?